Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Patient Star

I cannot say that Avery's behaviors have been ideal lately. Lots of whining, grabbing things out of others hands, stomping feet, etc.

But, one thing that she has been very good about is patiently waiting her turn to be the Star of the Week at school!

Patience has finally paid off....the newest Star of the Week.


I am very proud of how much Avery loves school work, she loves to read, show us her school work, sing us her songs, practice her writing, etc. She is going over her work before school.

Over the weekend we had to work on making a poster of pictures of Avery, fill in the "All About Me" sheet, she got to take a special book to be read in class and take a special item to share. But, my favorite part is the backpack they get for the week. It is filled with books the kids can read, puzzles, paper to write stories and counting cubes. Awesome stuff, I hate to return it on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment