Sunday, February 13, 2011

A moment that I want to remember


Listening to Pastor Greg this morning during worship prompted this post. One of his many points was to live in the moment. It was way more thoughtful and meaningful that than but it got me thinking about living in the moment, having faith in the moment, etc. I took that and appreciated a moment during the closing prayer. With my wonderfully affectionate 6 year old daughter on my lap her head turned into mine and lighting kissing my cheek. Normally she is trying to see how far she can push it and I am trying to teach her to focus on prayer. But, today I soaked up the moment. Soon enough it will be a struggle to get to her worship let alone to sit or hold hands with me. My mom's faith is one of my favorite gifts she shared with me, and I too hope to share that gift with my children. Sharing our faith, growing in faith together.

No comments:

Post a Comment