Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gigi's blanket

I cannot believe that I caught a smile in her sleep.


My grandma made this blanket for Cameryn when she was born. All of my children have one just like it made by their great-grandma, Gigi as she has become lovingly known. They are one of my most precious items that I/we have. One that I would run back into a burning house for. Mainly because I was the first one that she made this exact blanket for when I was born. I grew up knowing this was a very special blanket, made by my grandma for me. As the second child, I didn't have to many things that were just mine. I absolutely LOVE my blanket, and all of theirs. I am working hard to make sure that my children feel the same way.

All three blankets were out yesterday and in true Cameryn form hers is her newest obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment