Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally, a snow day!

I was actually starting to feel bad for the kids that they haven't really had any snow to play in this year. Our turn for some snow finally came last night! We got the call last night at 10:30p that they were closing school today so I got to sleep in, and I woke up to Ben fully dressed, teeth brushed ready for school. Proud of him, but felt bad too as isn't that the fun part of a snow day is to stay in your pjs!

Once I explained what a snow day is, they were super excited! We had a nice breakfast and then headed out to play in this long awaited snow. The girls still in pjs.






And for all of our northern family members, I also think it's silly a few inches closes school.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I cannot believe school was closed for that! We have had numerous blizzards this winter, over 3 ft. of snow on the ground and not one school closing! But, yes, how fun for the kids. Snow days are the best!

    ReplyDelete