Monday, December 13, 2010

The party girl

The 3 year old Christmas program at church was adorable! Cameryn was a party girl and she made us proud. Very different than our other two children at the age of 3! Here she is walking in the center aisle giving Avery a high five.

Her big moment waving the nose maker.

She really got into ringing the bells!



According to the kids, the best part of the Family Christmas Celebration is the waffleman! The entire building smells wonderful and kids eat up the gigantic waffles topped with anything you can imagine. And, I think Ben ate his weight in sausage!




1 comment:

  1. Of course the Waffleman is the best part!! Cameryn did so well- she was always singing- even in rehearsals! Avery too- they both have very pretty voices. :) I know what it's like to not be able to watch the programs...I've been doing Christmas programs since Adrienne was in 1st grade. Thanks for all your help behind the scenes- you know that's what makes everything run so smooth, right?? Julie

    ReplyDelete