Just as I was getting on the computer to upload pictures for the Kindergarten field trip this past Monday. I see that I no longer need to! We are all in the podcast that Mr. Rushing (computer special teacher) put up on the school website. Hang in there we are about half way in, you will see Avery first in a purple sweatshirt followed by the rest of us.
We had a great day. The kids got to leave the school at 9:30a in their first "official" ride in a school bus. Cameryn and I meet them at the pumpkin patch at 10a, and we were then until 1:30p. We had a very fun morning, the teachers had them well organized as they stayed by class and rotated through the activities. It's been awhile since I have been challenged with being a twin mom. But, there is was, as all the other moms stayed with their child the entire day and really get involved, I spent time walking between the two trying to give equal time to both. I thought I was doing a good job until the end in which I couldn't find Avery to say good bye. And, boy did I hear about it!
What a GREAT experience, Tami! I loved the video that Mr. Rushing made for you! I picked out Avery, Ben, YOU and Camryn! The weather looked perfect, too! Glad it was such fun! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSara M.