from Priness Tiana, the mean Ironman and a fairy.



We didn't walk up to the door this year with the kids, it was to funny to watch them on their own. They did a great job with their "trick or treats" and "thank yous." But, after each house Cameryn would turn right around and yell back at Josh and I that she forgot to say thank you (sank you in Cameryn's words).

Ben was having a blast tonight running the neighborhood shooting everything. At one point, I over heard him say, "I am to busy shooting everything and I am not keeping up with the girls."

The girls love the hugging and kissing of fairies and princesses.

Ben doesn't think that is so great.

The candy sort.
Kindergarten is showing its effects. Avery took her sorting very seriously this year.
Cameryn thought who needed to bother sorting, just eat!
I don't know what they enjoyed more, getting candy or handing it out!
Great costumes!
ReplyDelete