Monday, June 21, 2010

Another day of firsts

Today Cameryn joined the ranks by attending her first day at VBS. As you can see she is super excited to get to finally do something that Avery and Ben are doing. She really is a little to young to be doing this, and I know she won't be if it wasn't my thing. But, she made me proud today. She is in a crew with Avery and Ben is right next to her. And, she loves both the crew leaders too. Other than the kids being tired from the lake this past weekend. A fun time was had by all! God's Word is True....Let's Go!

I loved all three in the same shirt, it was just to darn cute.


Another first. I walk out to the garage to tell Josh that supper is ready and he is in the garage but I hear the blower going. I ask him who is running the blower and he told me that he taught Ben how to blow the grass off the sidewalks. So, I had to run in and get the camera. I really don't know who was prouder, Ben or Josh.



Ben took the job very seriously, as he does with most things.

2 comments:

  1. Blue is such a pretty color on Cameryn! Such a big girl! I knew it was just a matter of time before Josh had Ben doing yard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameryn has SUCH a beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete