Thursday, April 29, 2010

catch up

The buzz cut. Ben has been asking for us to let him buzz cut his hair.

I am not a big fan of the buzz cut, so I was really dragging my feet. But, today was his haircut and he was just so excited, how could we say no....but he didn't stay all smiles. 3/4 the way thru the haircut he started crying IN the stylist chair! He was able to pull it together to finish the cut. But, he will not look in the mirror, says he doesn't like it and wants it longer again. I gotta say I can feel for him. I have had many many haircuts in which I felt the same way. I know tomorrow going to school is not going to be fun for him. He does not like to be the center of attention at all, and it's going to be hard to avoid. One of lives growing pains, that I know I am feeling for him way more than he is. Tonight, I pray for my little Ben that God will fill you up with strength and courage.

Cameryn absolutely LOVES to swing. And in all her 2 1/2 year old glory she can pump with the best of them (ok, maybe not really with the best of them but pretty darn good.) Should I feel bad that I did not teach her how to do it? As, I know she taught herself out of her frustration of having to wait on me to get out there and push her. Either way, she is one great little swinger!

And Avery, just because she is cute.



1 comment:

  1. Ben is so handsome with his new buzz. Hopefully, he will come to realize it, or forget about it, as kids do :) And the girls are beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete