The kids and I took an impromptu trip up to Omaha yesterday to help Tanya pack. As we were cleaning out her store room in her basement, we came across my wedding dress. (the good and bad of having lots of storage!) I found this kind of funny as Avery was just asking about it a short while back. So, here it is.
Is there something wrong about letting my two year old play in the dress. We just won't talk about how much it cost. Or, where the heck I am going to store it. I cannot seem to get all this dress back into the box!
OMG! Memories just came flooding back to me! You looked stunning in that darn dress. Remember how much fun we had shopping in all the fancy dress boutiques in Dallas? It all seems like a lifetime ago!
ReplyDeleteWhat priceless photos! Vera Wang, right? I remember one time at your house I commented on a beautiful wedding photo and we talked about your amazing dress :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I have to admit, I had to put it on too and I still felt like Cinderella. To fun. Great memory Tisha, impressed. And, I totally know it's bad of me that I had the girls practicing how to say Vera Wang. That will come back to bite me in the butt in about 20 years!
ReplyDelete