Saturday, we all headed downtown for some lunch and a few drinks before going to the Nebraska girls basketball game. It was a packed house with lots of energy, pink pom-poms and a really cool half time show. The start of the second half Josh and I took the kids to get a cup of dipping dots, to keep them entertained for the rest of the game. Walking all the way back up to our seats, we almost made it until Ben tripped and spilled his cup everywhere. My heart broke for him. I was sure he was going to cry, but he held it together and I quickly took him back to get another cup. I was so thankful for the very kind man running the booth. He could see that Ben couldn't decide which flavor he wanted and offered to give him both. Cotton Candy and Birthday Cake. Yum, yum.
Thank you Dave and Linda, we had a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment