Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Routine...what routine.

So, I have to admit it has been kind of nice to get back into the routine of everyday life. We all got up on Monday morning and off to school wonderfully. Avery is snack helper this week, we have the menu all planned out and ready to go. And, she loves to be snack helper, as she gets to set the tables and hand out the goods! And, she was really looking forward to preschool tomorrow because they were to celebrate her birthday. But, just as we are enjoying the routine of two whole days, school is closed again tomorrow!! It breaks my heart when I think about telling her the news in the morning. Thankfully, she goes to a great school that will give her another day.

On another note, the kids and I meet some friends at the children's muesum today and I didn't even take my camera! It felt great to just be with the kids and play and not constantly be thinking, "that would be a good picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment