Monday, December 7, 2009

Rudolph the Elf.


This is our attempt to encourage better behaviors this Christmas season. Introducing Rudolph the Elf. He sits and watches the kids all day long, and at night he uses his magic to fly back to the North Pole and report the days happenings to Santa. Then each morning he is in a new spot. You may have seen him, "The Elf on the Shelf."

I have to say it really has not made a big impact especially on Avery. Ben takes it very seriously, of course. But, Josh and I are getting the biggest kick out of "playing" with the kids. Their facial expressions were priceless when they first saw the gift from Santa. And they cannot wait to find Rudolph each morning. Even though it didn't shape up Avery, it has been worth it.

2 comments:

  1. This is hysterical! I need to get myself one of these super cute little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I am totally putting this in the memory bank for a year or two down the road :)

    ReplyDelete