The Ocken family 2009. Last time we had a family picture taken was Thanksgiving 2001, a few changes since then! What I love about this picture, how Emerson and Avery are holding hands. So sweet.
We had a beautiful, relaxing, yummy Thanksgiving holiday filled with good conversations with family. Josh and I packed up the kids and headed out to Alliance to enjoy the weekend with Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Joey, Aunt Jodi, Emerson, Annabelle and little Asher.
Thanksgiving day, Linda made a wonderful meal for 26! Yes, 26. She is the wonderful host and I admire her organization, cooking skills, and ability to stay calm and welcoming the entire time.
Thank you to Dave and Linda for creating another wonderful family memory for our family. We truly feel blessed.
This is an AMAZING photo of the Ocken clan! What a great capture....and I know I already said it, but you look GREAT :)
ReplyDelete