Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Potty training

I put up this post, because it really has been the biggest thing going on in our lives lately, but the great hesitation. I know that I am totally going to jinx it by posting it, but oh well. Cameryn has been very interested in potty since this summer. We decided shortly after her birthday in September that it was time. She started off with a bang! Then went backwards for a few weeks. It is really not a fun process for me at all. I am not a patient person. I struggle with the fact that she has it one day and then the next totally forgets what she is doing. She really is pretty good at the potty part. Doesn't like to be asked to go, she prefers to tell us when she needs to go. That has it's ups and downs in itself. I still do believe that we made the right decision, she has not been in a diaper since September . I have just come to realize that my girls take a long time to train. Avery took 6 months. No 2 day thing in this house. Thankfully, Cameryn is the last time I have to do this! Happy Training to all of you with 2 year olds.

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for Cameryn. You just know this is going to be on a high school graduation slide show. Proud of you Cameryn!
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete