As many of you know our journey to have our family has been a long one. We tried for three before being blessed with the twins, bedrest, NICU, then three wonderful years with them and we were blessed again with Cameryn. I love my children dearly. I go to bed every night and say a prayer of thanks. But, after almost eight years of being totally 100% focused on kids, I am having fun focusing on me again.
I have had three fun Friday nights going out with friends! I am spoiled. It has been fun to reminisce about college days at the bars, make fun of new friends for their stories and make new plans to come. It has been a fun learning which bars are age appropriate. Believe me we still have a lot to learn. The point to all this is, knowing our family is complete it's a lot of fun to be more than just mom again.
Thanks for the shout out! I would LOVE to be in the picture. The drinks and company look great! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to take care of yourself Tami. You look great btw!
ReplyDeleteI am just glad we could hang out for the first time since I have known you without our children!! Going to start planning the next GNO right now!!! Angie :)
ReplyDelete