Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm trying.


Creativity is not a strength of mine. But, I am trying. I fear it is going to be a long winter this year, so I am trying to keep the kids busy and happy. In turn, Mommy is happy. I am also thankful to have a job that provides books, crafts and ideas for me! This morning the kids and I played "school." I was the teacher and they were the students. I did the left over lesson from Wednesdays @ the Well. Commandment #8, Tell the Truth. We all made puppets that remind us, "God can help my words be true."


This is why 2 year olds do not go to preschool. She didn't last with our craft. But, she loves to color!
I walked into the hall to get more supplies and had to laugh. This is how Ben put his coloring sheets on the stairs. This is where we put things that need to go up to our rooms on the next trip up. He keeps me laughing. Thanks, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment