Friday, September 11, 2009

Paint Party

Last weekend, I took the kids up north to visit Auntie Jodi, Uncle Joey and cousins: Emerson, Annabelle and Asher. We had a great time and have lots of great pictures! Only Auntie Jodi is creative enough and brave enough to pull off a painting party with 5 kids all 5 and under! Thank you to all the Nielsen's for putting up with us!

Cameryn.
Benjamin.
Annabelle.
Avery.
Emerson.
Josh would be proud to know that even in Minnesota we represented the Huskers on game day. It has been years since I have been out of town on a game day, and it was kindof weird. I keep thinking why am I not seeing more red? why is the game not on the radio in all the stores? Oh, yea, there is life outside the huskers. You learn what you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment