Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh

My dear husband turned 35 today. Nothing to exciting about 35, Josh worked today and now he is outside playing with his gift that the kids and I gave him. A leaf blower. He has been wanting this for a long time and I hope he enjoys it. We had a good time celebrating his birthday this past weekend with family and friends (see below)

He did comment that he really got good gifts this year. Good job everyone and thank you!

One small note on him being 35. He kindly asked me when we all meet up in the bar on Saturday if I got carded and I replied NO. He chuckled and said, "I did." Good for you, dear. You are blessed with looking young and I am blessed with a young looking husband. Happy Birthday Josh, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment