Thursday, July 16, 2009

Piggies

Cameryn's hair has gotten long enough to put in piggy tales. I tried it for the first time yesterday and we thought it was so darn cute! She liked them too, she was showing them off to everyone!




The new family obsession is the trampoline. And, let me tell you Cameryn is very bossy as to who is allowed to jump and not jump!

Her favorite person to pick on is me...she really doesn't like it when I jump. She gets very upset when I jump by myself or with anyone else that is not her.


To translate what Cameryn says to Josh. "Daddy come here, I jump." Do you catch how she shows her piggies to Josh?

1 comment:

  1. Cameryn we love your "piggies"! They are really so cute!
    Congrats on your new nephew Tami and Josh. What is
    the new babies name?
    Diane

    ReplyDelete