The official crew pictures are in, and they turned out great! Ben with his crew leader, Eliot and fellow crew members, Blake and Alex.
And, Avery with her crew leader, Raeann and crew members Cadynce and Taylor. It was bittersweet to go to worship this morning. I am having VBS let down, lots of work but lots more fun. It was also very strange to walk into worship on the other side. I am used to being at church welcoming families to programs. Kindof a nice change, I am looking forward to our abidding month of July.
Thank goodness for the kids who really enjoyed seeing their crew leaders again. You can always count on them to cheer you back up! I couldn't move but a few feet without Avery telling me she saw Raeann, then Lauren's leaders, etc. I hope the crew leaders know how much they mean to the kids.
Oh Tami that is so sweet, I hope the kids know also how much they ment for us that was such a fun week for me, I can't wait to see Avery, Caidince, or Taylor again. Or for VBS 2010 to start
ReplyDelete-Raeann B.