Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mamma Duck


I am still learning this blog thing.  I am realize that I need to organize my thoughts before I start loading pictures.  So, this pictures are all mixed up, sorry.  Main idea here, fun night out at the park and pond.  

Just for you, Jodi, notice Avery's outfit...could it be more messed up.  At least it all matched, color wise.  The beauty of a 4 year old!





Cameryn loved this tornado slide, and man was it a fast one!  We had to make sure one of us was there to catch her.  But, she just kept on giggling.  


Before hitting the park, we walked around a pond and the kids feed the geese and ducks.  Cameryn loved pointing at the geese and saying "duckie, duckie."  Of course, when we got to the real ducks, she didn't have much to say.  

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...the joy and satisfaction a mother feels when other mothers deal with the same challenges. I love ya Avery!

    ReplyDelete