Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


We love you and are very proud!  You have worked very hard in your life to make your American dream come true.  And, I have grown up watching and learning valuable life lessons from you.  

Some of my favorite memories growing up are of you and I playing basketball in the drive way, mowing the lawn together, and of course we cannot forget how you would love to wake me (and the rest of the neighborhood) up on Saturday mornings by revving your corvettes engine!  

One of my dad's goals in life is to convince all of his grandchildren that they get their good looks from him!  And, wouldn't you know it, today when I asked Avery how she got so cute, she stopped, thought about it for awhile and then said, "from Grandpa Tim"  as ornery as could be.  

Happy Birthday Dad!  oh...and this is what you get for giving me a scanner...scary huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment