Tuesday after preschool the kids were playing in the backyard as I was making lunch. I see Ben hiding something behind his back. No big deal, I thought he was just playing with his sisters, and since I didn't hear any arguments, all was fine, right? Come to find out, after lunch as we were all playing in the back, Cameryn finds a plastic egg. Avery and Benjamin tell me that this egg was the big secret! They found it in the neighbors yard. Must have been a left over Easter egg. And, they were giggling as they were telling me that they each ate some of the candy out of it! Chocolate and jelly beans, ah...ewww! How many weeks old, how many storms have gone by. So far, so good, no one is sick.
OMG! I totally thought you were going to say they found and ate dog poop! It could be so much worse than rotten candy!
ReplyDeleteyeah! you are blogging. i love seeing the photos of your bunch! are you all headed to the family reunion this summer?
ReplyDeleteCandy is candy, no matter how old it is! After all of us went
ReplyDelete'trick or treating', and after sorting the goods on the living room
floor, we swapped with each other. Of course we ate it all as soon
as we could. Except your Mom. Tre 'hoarded' hers for weeks!
We could not believe that she would keep it for so long. I am enjoying
your blog. It was such a treat to see you, Josh and the kids last week.